Brandon Personal Injury Lawyer
Let the personal injury lawyers of Holland & Lamoureux help you file a personal injury claim if you have been harmed by the negligence, recklessness or inaction of others. Focused on the civil law practice of representing people who have been hurt, our lawyers can help you file a personal injury claim for physical or emotional injury, and occasionally for property damages.
Holland & Lamoureux is a premiere Tampa Bay law firm, dedicated to quality, personalized representation of individuals and businesses, never insurance companies. Our Firm works on a contingency basis which means you pay no fees unless we recover money for you.
- Automobile Accidents – A common source of personal injury is due to auto accidents. While most are fender-benders, a shocking number result in severe injury, permanent disability and even death to those involved in the collision. It is crucial to enlist the help of Holland & Lamoureux to be fairly compensated for the full worth of your claim.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycle riders are left exposed to dangers automobile drivers and other motorists don’t face. It is likely a motorcycle rider’s right of way was violated by another vehicle’s driver if involved in an accident. Consult with the personal injury attorneys of Holland & Lamoureux regarding the laws in Florida to protect your rights of recovery and to be aware of your legal rights and remedies if you are involved in a motorcycle traffic accident.
- Boating Accidents – The most frequent causes of injuries in boating accidents are propeller accidents and collisions. Serious personal injury can result in a boating collision. If you are the operator of a vessel, you are required by law to file a formal, written report of an accident if: a life is lost due to the accident; someone is injured and requires medical attention beyond first aid; there is damage by or to the vessel and other property; and any person on board a vessel disappears (under circumstances indicating possible death or injury). Contact the personal injury attorneys of Holland & Lamoureux to protect your rights.
- Truck & Tractor-Trailer Accidents – Those involved in a truck accident in any way could be eligible for compensation. You may have been injured as the result of a collision with a truck; a family member may have been killed through a truck accident; you may even be the driver of the truck injured through no fault of your own, such as faulty servicing; or you may have been affected by a spill that resulted from a truck accident, where you were exposed to toxic substances. Whatever the situation, if you feel that you have been injured or affected as a result of a truck accident, seek the legal assistance of Holland & Lamoureux as soon as possible in order to determine whether you have grounds to file a claim for compensation.
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents – Many bicycling and pedestrian accidents involve a negligent motorist. If you or a loved one has been injured in a bicycle or pedestrian accident, your first step should be to contact the experienced lawyers of Holland & Lamoureux for a free case evaluation. Whether you have broken bones, scratches & scrapes or you have been seriously injured or worse, you should know your rights.
- Wrongful Death – When the death of an individual is caused by the conduct of another, a wrongful death claim suit arises. Different from other types of personal injury claims, the actual victim (the “decedent”) is not bringing the suit but rather the family members of the decedent’s estate. It is essential that measures be taken to promptly preserve evidence, investigate the accident in question, and to file a lawsuit prior to the deadline imposed by the statute of limitations. If a loved one was a victim of wrongful death, call Holland & Lamoureux to see what your case is worth.
We successfully represent clients throughout the Tampa Bay area, including Bradenton, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Lakeland, and Sarasota. We also represent clients in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, Manatee and Sarasota Counties.