Certain types of injuries and accidents almost always require that you consult an attorney when complex legal rules are involved in your particular claim or if the severity of your injuries causes your compensation to vary greatly from the norm. Utilizing the skills of an experienced personal injury lawyer will sometimes present a threat to an insurance company.
We at Holland & Lamoureux have collected a list of some frequently asked questions in the areas of law listed below. If you have a question that is not covered or if your question was not fully answered, call or contact the experienced personal injury attorneys of Holland & Lamoureux at (866) 225-4907. The initial consultation is free.
- Personal Injury – How do I know if I have a personal injury claim? What are some examples of personal injury? Can I get financial compensation in a personal injury claim? are a few personal injury frequently asked questions addressed. View more FAQs on personal injury.
- Automobile Accident – Who decides whether my car is repaired or replaced? How is the fair market value of my car calculated? How long can my insurance company take to settle my claim? are only three of many questions listed under automobile accident frequently asked questions. View more FAQs on automobile accidents.
- Motorcycle Accident – Can I still recover damages from the other driver if I wasn’t wearing a helmet and was injured in a motorcycle accident? and Who is at fault in a traffic accident when a car turned left in front of me while I was riding my motorcycle? may be some questions you have if involved in a motorcycle accident. View a complete list of FAQs on motorcycle accidents.
- Boating Accident – What constitutes a boating accident? What types of injuries occur in watercraft accidents? and What is the Statute of Limitations for boating accidents? may be on your mind if you’ve had a boating accident. View a complete list of FAQs on boating accidents.
- Truck & Tractor-Trailer Accident – Can I automatically recover damages against the truck driver in a traffic accident where a big-rig ‘jackknifed? and Can I sue the truck driver’s trucking company for my injuries from the accident? are two questions addressed under truck and tractor-trailer accidents. Our complete list of truck and tractor-trailer accidents FAQs can be viewed.
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Accident – What are my rights and responsibilities as a bicycle rider? Who can I recover damages from for my injuries? may be on your mind if you’ve been injured in a bicycle or pedestrian accident. Read more bicycle and pedestrian accident FAQs.
- Post Accident Information – What do I do first? and What facts do I need to gather? are just two of many questions you might have after experiencing an accident injury. View additional post accident information.
- Wrongful Death – What is the first step in pursuing a wrongful death claim? What if the deceased never held a job? These are just two frequently asked wrongful death questions. View a complete list of FAQs on wrongful death.